Join our KEY CLUB membership program!
When you commit to receiving FOUR wine packages throughout the year, you will be part of a growing number of local and national wine enthusiasts who share an excitment about CrossKeys Vineyards wine. Wines are shipped or ready for pick-up four times a year in January, April, July, and November. You can choose from the following types of membership:
1) 3 bottle mixed, red, or white ($60 +tax, $60 +tax, $60 +tax)
2) 6 bottle mixed, red, or white ($110 +tax, $90 +tax, $110 +tax)
- Invitation to quarterly "pick up" parites at the winery
- 10% discount on WINE bottle purchases or %20 off case purchases
- 10% discount on CKV EVENTS with reservation
- Complimentary tastings for TWO when you visit the tasting room
- Receive notice of winery events and dinners
- Advance notice of new wine releases with options to purchase early
- Reserved seating at the winery with advanced notice
**Prices do not include applicable state sales tax & shipping costs
CALL TODAY for further information or to register!
Join Our "CASE CHASE" Rewards Program
Buy a lot of wine BUT at your own pace? We have the perfect customer rewards program for you!
No dues, no time limits, no renewal requirements.
Sign up to be a member of CASE CHASE and receive a discount on case purchases:
- Case 1 to 5 = 10% discount
- Case 6 to 10 = 15% discount
- Case 11 to 15 = 20% discount
Once you have purchased your 15th case, you will become a CASE CHASE MEMBER which includes 20% off all cases of wine, 10% off all bottle purchases, and a FREE wine tasting for yourself when you visit us at the tasting room.
**Excludes food items, gift items, & event costs
START YOUR "TAB" on your next case purchase and begin the Chase!
Bob & Nikoo, Owners
The Bahktiar's began this family business in 2001 and have loved every minute of it. Nikoo's favorite wine is our Pinot Noir and Bob's is our Meritage.
Stephan Heyns, Head Winemaker
Stephan Heyns hails all the way from Malmesbury, South Africa. He attended Elsenburg College of Agriculture and his favorite wine is our Petit Verdot.
Katie Rosenberg, Events Manager
Katie is from Milwaukee, WI and is a James Madison University Alum. Her favorite wine is our Chardonnay.
Paul Rowley, Tasting Room Manager
Paul is from Charlottesville, VA and attended James Madison University. His favorite wine is our Tavern.